chat help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jackrabbit

I have a 14 year old son who had in the past ran into trouble at school. He has been found to say inappropriate things. Now I found out he uses my pc to chat at yahoo. Is there any way I can install some program on my pc so I can be sure of what he is chatting about? I thought something like a key logger or something. Thanks

If 2 & 1 is shoe polish and
3 & 1 is oil,
then what is 4 & 1?

I have a keylogger I use for my work. But I wouldnt try a keylogger I would try a home keylogger the definiton of a home keylogger is. Go to www.download.com And look up keylogger it will come up of many ways to make your comp keylogger safe. But still record the keys. For example Say you download my Office keylogger its invisble and You dont know how to take it off exsept a good anti virus I mean the $888 virus control. OR you can have a program that is invisble But you can unstall from the add/remove program in control pannel your best bet is doing the steps above

jackrabbit

That was a quick reply, I checked out your link for home keylogger and see a variety of downloads. Any preferences?

jackrabbit

don't worry about the spelling. Thanks for the info, I'll let you know if it works

jackrabbit

OK, it works good! Thanks, so far no problems, hope it stays that way, thanks again for your help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online