Check out these demo's......

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

XP-1800

Don't know if anyone has seen these before, but there are two files on the site both about 64k and for little prog's they certainly pack a punch......:cool:

run.....let them load.....hit 'esc' to stop.
I enjoyed them anyway......:)

http://theproduct.de/index.html

Wow that was the best thing I ever seen and the compression of almost 2 GB into 64 K

Thanks so much

XP-1800

Glad you like them hewee,
Helluva lot of prog in 64k eh ?? Makes a good alternative to a screen saver.

I just love it and just think of the time it took to make that and then the rendering time. After that the compression time.

Most things like that are are not even as good would take a very long time to download and it would only play a couple seconds. But that download in a couple seconds and plays a long time.

I was thinking over and over that it was at the end but it just keep playing. Just un-real and so cool. :)

XP-1800

I agree.
And if I am waiting for a long download to finish, I just load one up.........and enjoy......:cool:

Go to the links page and your get more.

Got the zip file from here and it unzip into it own folder and you can run it from there.

Stair Dismount

http://tAAt.fi/taat/porrasturvat/

You have to push the guy down the stairs and the more you hurt him the higher the points.
I got hooked on it last night. You get points for each part of the body that get hurt.
Some may not like it but it is very cool and real movement effects are great.
So it is a free game.

But that demo site has links of lots of other people that do the same type of thing. They I think were just the winners.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online