1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Check out these demo's......

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by XP-1800, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. XP-1800

XP-1800 Thread Starter

Don't know if anyone has seen these before, but there are two files on the site both about 64k and for little prog's they certainly pack a punch......:cool:

run.....let them load.....hit 'esc' to stop.
    I enjoyed them anyway......:)

http://theproduct.de/index.html

2. hewee

hewee

Wow that was the best thing I ever seen and the compression of almost 2 GB into 64 K

Thanks so much

3. XP-1800

XP-1800 Thread Starter

Glad you like them hewee,
    Helluva lot of prog in 64k eh ?? Makes a good alternative to a screen saver.

4. hewee

hewee

I just love it and just think of the time it took to make that and then the rendering time. After that the compression time.

Most things like that are are not even as good would take a very long time to download and it would only play a couple seconds. But that download in a couple seconds and plays a long time.

I was thinking over and over that it was at the end but it just keep playing. Just un-real and so cool. :)

5. XP-1800

XP-1800 Thread Starter

I agree.
    And if I am waiting for a long download to finish, I just load one up.........and enjoy......:cool:

6. bassetman

bassetman Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten

Pretty impressive!

John

7. hewee

hewee

Go to the links page and your get more.

Got the zip file from here and it unzip into it own folder and you can run it from there.

Stair Dismount

http://tAAt.fi/taat/porrasturvat/

You have to push the guy down the stairs and the more you hurt him the higher the points.
    I got hooked on it last night. You get points for each part of the body that get hurt.
    Some may not like it but it is very cool and real movement effects are great.
    So it is a free game.

But that demo site has links of lots of other people that do the same type of thing. They I think were just the winners.

8. XP-1800

XP-1800 Thread Starter

Nice one hewee......tks pal.

9. hewee

hewee

Your welcome XP.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114613

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice