checking for downloaded programs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bj nick

I recently downloaded a trial version of Dreamweaver; a 30-day trial. I worked on it a little, then left it alone for a couple of days. Now, when i try to find it, I can't. Searches turn up file folders of several types, but nothing that will allow me to run the program.

Where is it???!!! Why won't a search turn up something...an .EXE file or whatever, that will allow me to access the program. It's hiding somewhere and I can't figure out how to find it. it's far from the thirty days...maybe 10, if that.

Trying to download it again from the site doesn't work; they say that my email is already in use, so they are preventing me from downloading it again. I know I can try to contact them next week, but does anybody have a clue on this?:(

bj nick

Well, I did that, and looked at every file in the folders, and there is no way to open the program. Lots of files and folders, but no .exe or whatever I need.

Willy Duitt

Banned
Try browsing to the Macomedia folder and on the toolbar click --> Tools --> folder options --> view --> and uncheck Hide extensions for known file types - then return to the folder and look for the executive file to launch the program and/or create a new shortcut...

.....Willy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online