chinese interface

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Siefoe

When installing programs/ software everything goes smoothly, but somehow during the middle of the installation it turns to a chinese interface. Help i can't read chinese Help help

Does everything (not just the installer) turn to Chinese? And it happens to all programs?

Siefoe

I have english version of Windows XP installed, at the end of installation process of normally english software (nero and/or Java) the interface suddenly turns to chinese. Guess it is some settings in my registry?

Siefoe

i tried nero and java, haven't tried other software. it seems only happens when these software exists also an chinese version.

DoubleHelix

Banned
Did you download the Chinese version of Java? Or Nero? Are you positive your version of Windows is English? Did you ever install any language packs?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online