Choose from back or front panel audio ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sir_spanky

Hey guys, i currently run my 5.1 speakers from the back panel of my computer and have recently brought a headset that i use for gaming, plugged into the front audio panel. When i want to listen to music i use my speakers, so i find myself having to unplug my headset from the front panel to make my speakers work again. Is there a way i can change between devices without having to unplug anything ?

Thanks in advance

The headphone jack is purposely designed to mute speaker output when headphones are plugged in.
I don't know of any way to prevent that.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts