1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Choose Microsoft Office Programs I Want

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by skysound, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skysound

skysound Thread Starter

I have Microsoft Office Pro 2007. I only want to download Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. I do not want Access, Outlook, Publisher, or One Note. Is there a way I can choose the 3 programs I want? I know I can buy the home and student edition, but I have Office Pro.

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

Yes. Just start the installer and choose the custom options. You can uncheck all the parts you don't want. Some will be marked as to be installed on first use. You may want to install some of those right away so you don't need to dig out the CD later if they are things you know you want to use.

But the installer is very convenient. You can even run it again later and remove components or add new ones.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/817106

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice