choppiness

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

poy-Lifeless

okay so, i have the doom collector's edition and it's the best thing in the world..but everytime sceptre's appear, the game gets really choppy and it ****s me ..i've got geforce 6800 gt with 256 mb ..idk everything is pretty new i got it after 2002 any help is cool thanks

poy-Lifeless

hokay intel p4 2.8 ghz 1.5 gig of ddr sd ram two 80 gig hard drives..sata i believe..video card posted above not sure on mobo

Do you have the latest drivers for your video card?
Any viruses/spyware on your computer?
What programs are running in the background?

poy-Lifeless

i also forgot to mention that the same thing happens when i pick up the semi-invisibility so i'm assuming it's got something to do with those shadey pixels or whatnot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online