1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Choppy audio of online videos in fullscreen

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by MrAskalot, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrAskalot

MrAskalot Thread Starter

Hello,

I've been having a problem with online videos lately. To be more exact, the audio part of the video, while the video is in full screen mode. The video itself is fine, but the sound is really choppy and seems to be in slow motion. This ONLY occurs with ONLINE videos when the video is in FULLSCREEN mode. I tried using different browsers but it's the same either with Opera (my default), IE or Firefox. I believe this began after I updated my DirectX (p.s. I saw it updating and installing some files) (p.s.s. downloaded the DirectX updater from Microsoft web page of course). Everything was working fine until then. And since I only watch free iptv (don't have a tv at the moment :eek:) this problem is quite bothersome.

(I'm running 32 bit win 7, default browser Opera, dxdiag >> no problems, bah.. what else :eek: 3 year old pc - pretty decent specs though :))

All help is appreciated!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!