1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New chrome.exe and api2.poperblocker.com and poperblocker.com

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by bluetick33, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluetick33

bluetick33 Thread Starter

Mwarebytes blocks api2.poperblocker.com and poperblocker.com as Trojans whenever I load a new site on Chrome. The reference is to Outbound Program Files (64) .... chrome.exe. I cannot find the sites in my PC. I have researched the sites and both appear to be Trojans. The Chrome store carries poperblocker.com. I wnat to find and remove the sites?? PC is Dell, Windows 10, latest version and latest chrome version.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD A9-9400 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G, AMD64 Family 21 Model 112 Stepping 0
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 7638 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics, 512 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 930 GB (867 GB Free); E: 931 GB (387 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0KHJFT
    Antivirus: Webroot SecureAnywhere, Enabled and Updated

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1217262

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice