New chrome.exe and api2.poperblocker.com and poperblocker.com

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bluetick33

Mwarebytes blocks api2.poperblocker.com and poperblocker.com as Trojans whenever I load a new site on Chrome. The reference is to Outbound Program Files (64) .... chrome.exe. I cannot find the sites in my PC. I have researched the sites and both appear to be Trojans. The Chrome store carries poperblocker.com. I wnat to find and remove the sites?? PC is Dell, Windows 10, latest version and latest chrome version.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: AMD A9-9400 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G, AMD64 Family 21 Model 112 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 7638 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 930 GB (867 GB Free); E: 931 GB (387 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0KHJFT
Antivirus: Webroot SecureAnywhere, Enabled and Updated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online