Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome extension for long sighted people

Solved 
1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  SpywareDr 
#1 ·
I am long sighted and have to wear glasses when using mobile phone. However, I'm still able to read text on my 20 inch monitor, without them. But with age, my eyesight is getting worse and I find some articles very hard to read (blurred letters). I did all the necessary adjustments on my computer (clear text, contrast, larger font....) and there is nothing else I can do. Before I start wearing glasses when using PC as well, I was wandering is there a Chrome extension that makes text easier to read? Any suggestion is much appreciated.

#2 ·
While using Google's Chrome browser, simply press [Ctrl][+] a few times to enlarge the page, or [Ctrl][-] to reduce. If you have a scroll mouse you can also hold down the [Ctrl] key then scroll the mouse wheel forward to enlarge and back to reduce.

Note that this works in most browsers.

#6 ·
#8 ·
#11 ·
Thank's mate. I've been thinking about that for some time, and waiting that something go wrong with the old one (BenQ). Unfortunately, after 15 years it still works like a charm. Nobody would buy it, and I just can't throw away perfectly good monitor. Any idea how to destroy it? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.