1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Chrome & firefox won't load several websites

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Oren21, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oren21

Oren21 Thread Starter

I've been having this problem for the last few days.
    I'm unable to load several websites that I often visited. Like yahoo and facebook in particular. It takes sooo long to load and it doesn't load properly. Images and words are distorted. Anything to do with yahoo, like yahoo answers, omg!yahoo, opening an article, etc. won't load at all. Error 324 will come up.

I have 3 laptops and they are all connected to the same wifi. Only 1 works perfectly. The other two, a toshiba and a mac, are having this problem.

I think it's the connection problem... Because when I used my iPhone as a hotspot, everything works fine. I have no idea why the other laptop is working just fine.

I use google chrome as my main browser. At first I thought the problem is with chrome, so I installed firefox as well, but no luck. I tried accessing the webs in safe mode, cleared cookies, cache and history, clear DNS cache, none worked. I did all this on my windows 7 laptop.

Any suggestion on how to fix it?
    I'm not very tech-savvy, so please be patient with me when you're explaining it :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084542

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice