1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Chrome issue?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by machtig, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. machtig

machtig Thread Starter

I have the same issue - all i get is SENDING REQUEST... Yet i can load up this page and other pages, but loads of other pages wont load up!!!

how do i post an image so i can show you my ipconfig all results?

Thanks

Cancel tht -

[​IMG]

2. machtig

machtig Thread Starter

and this

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. machtig

machtig Thread Starter

I can get access to the sires by Firefox, but not Chrome.

for example

pgatour.com NO for Chrome YES for Firefox

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I started your own thread for you here. You do not have the "same issue" as in the thread you tacked onto.

Apparently you have an issue with the Chrome browser or with a firewall blocking it.

5. machtig

machtig Thread Starter

Sorry abt that. And thnks. Yeah I am not sure all of a sudden I had these website issues and severe slowness with my Internet. Was working fine one day the. Poor the next. I have done speed tests and I hit 80+ upload and 5.5 download. It's all browsers now that give me grief. Should I uninstall all browsers and re install them? I have done everything you have suggested in other posts and its still not working.

Thanks

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087553

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice