1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

chromebook help

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Jsorg29, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jsorg29

Jsorg29 Thread Starter

I have recently just purchased a chromebook for my wife so she can work though school more efficiently. However neither of us have ever used anything other than Windows. She has a class that requires her to watch live video stream of her class that is a jnlp file but we have no idea on what Google app to download that supports that file. Any help will be greatly appreciated..

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Does the class/instructor not provide information on how to access the video stream? I would expect they would have provided the info, as you typically have to create an account/login to access course related materials.

3. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    JNLP is Java Network Launch Protocol and Java isn't supported on ChromeOS. Hopefully the school has an alternate method for accessing their content.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1178074

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice