1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CinemaNow Downloads Question.

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Dark_Energy89, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Energy89

Dark_Energy89 Thread Starter

Hi I am new to the forums here. I wasn't exactly sure where to put my question but when I saw "miscellaneous" I decided that that was where I'd post.

If anyone has any experience with CinemaNow I'd like to have your input.

CinemaNow allows users to download rented movies. So my question is: are the downloads actually a media file that is stored on my computer and then expires? Or are the downloads not really downloads but web based and streamed over the internet?

If it is a windows media file then I'd like to know. I'd like to save the file in the My Videos folder (until it expires). See I have a Windows PC that is connected to my XBOX 360 due to media sharing enabled via windows media player. Thus I can access my video files or pictures folder from my computer using the XBOX. The whole point is to watch the downloaded movie file on my TV.

Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/917002

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice