Citrix automatic Log out

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wild_Muppet

Does anyone know how to change the log out on a citrix ICA client? when the session is left for longer than 4 hours then it automatically logs you out. i wish to extend this time.

Anne Troy

Anne
Hey, Muppet.
Correct me if I'm wrong...
Isn't Citrix a platform/operating system, and not at all a business application?

Shall I move this Q for you?

Anne Troy

Anne
s'me again.

I actually called Citrix to get an idea of what the heck it is. It fits somewhere between software and operating systems. I told him they oughtta get one of their support people in here once in a while. :)

Anyway, we'll leave it here since you're a regular in this area!

Sorry for the trouble, Muppet!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online