1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Citrix Nfuse 1.6

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by rbeaufor, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rbeaufor

rbeaufor Thread Starter

I access CAOS through the internet. For some reason, I can no longer do it from my desk. At other computers I have no problems.

Their tech support says its a Windows 95 issue (yes this machine is pretty old). Anything I can try other than convincing my company to buy me a new computer???

The error message states...

"Network or dialup [rpblems are preventing communication with the citrix server. An attempt to automatically restore the connection will begin after a delay o let the network recover. If the problem persists, contact your network administrator."

Connection name: 192.168.13.20
    Seconds until reconnect: ###

I last connected from this computer in late december and have changed this computer in no way since then.

THX

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Hi, R.

What is Nfuse?
    I don't think it's a business app, right?
    More like a web development something or other?

3. rbeaufor

rbeaufor Thread Starter

I think you may be right (I really can't say that I know what it is).

The application is Clinical automated office solutions (CAOS) before I was here, they loaded it onto computers seperately. Last year, it became available in the web http://www.ecaos.com
    I think that Nfuse is just who they apartnered with to offer it...I really am not sure though.

Anyway I was able to save a screenshot of the error message.

What do you think?

Attached Files:

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    I have no clue.....sorry!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118251

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice