City of Heroes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spicefamily

I bought a game called city of heroes in nanimo while i was on vacation. I was so excited to play it i typed in the code that came with the disk on my cousins i was visiting computer. Then after i typed in the code it showed that i had to pay or buy a time card to continue. I am home at edmonton now and i cant type in the same code on my computer. any surgestuns.:confused:

the original code was for a free trial... which is used on the first install and activation of the game... after that point you have to purchase game time cards or time on the site to play the game. The game should work and if it does not (because it is still on the other PC you must contact NCsoft and ask for another activation code for that CD, if I remember correctly they allow the same disk to be installed multiple times for a nominal fee per install)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online