Class Dismissed

jackal969k

This is from CNN:

WOODLAWN, Maryland (AP) -- A brawl broke out during an anger management assembly at a suburban high school.

Two people were arrested and 11 students were suspended after a shoving match escalated into a melee during Thursday's assembly.

Authorities said a confrontation between a student's mother and a group of girls who had been bothering her daughter turned into a shouting match, and led to pushing and hitting, before the crowd of 750 students erupted into "chaos," said C. Anthony Thompson, principal of Woodlawn High School.

The melee began as students on stage acted out peaceful ways to resolve conflict during the assembly was organized by Sheppard Pratt Health System.

"People were climbing over seats and started fighting about stupid stuff," said ninth-grader Melissa Parks.

"Unfortunately, that original incident at the assembly became the catalyst for other fights," said Douglas J. Neilson, a spokesman for Baltimore County schools.

It took about 15 minutes to defuse the situation, Thompson said.

The mother, who was not identified because she had not been brought before a commissioner, was to be charged with trespassing and disrupting school activities, said Officer Shawn Vinson, a spokesman for the police department.

The daughter, who was not identified because she is a minor, was to be charged with second-degree assault, he said.

Thompson said some of the suspended students might be recommended for expulsion.

And I thought about taking one.

:D :D

jackal969k

"You need to take a sensetivity trainging course"

If I find any I'll let you know Rockn so that you may benefit from them also.:D

anybody hear of the schools that have boxing rings in them to let students "cool down"

Originally posted by jackal969k:
"You need to take a sensetivity trainging course"

If I find any I'll let you know Rockn so that you may benefit from them also.:D
I can' think of anyone who would benefit more from a sensitivity training class than Rockn. Maybe Howard Stern! ;)

I picture Rockn saying, when his wife asks him how she looks in her new dress, "I think it makes you look fat!"

:D

Mulder said:
I picture Rockn saying, when his wife asks him how she looks in her new dress, "I think it makes you look fat!"

:D
When Mulder asks how the hat looks..."It makes your head look fat"

Good to be back....LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online