1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Class not registered/wininet.dll ???????

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by zuzanahoria, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zuzanahoria

zuzanahoria Thread Starter

hi everybody, im new on this so ill appreciate any posible help.:confused:
    I have windows Vista, my problem is that when i try to open any folder on my desktop a message display saying the route of the folder im triying to open and below the message Class not registered, I dont have acess to my control panel,and Im de administrator, I have acess to internet, but nothing else.
    sometimes when i try to open anothe aplications it show me a message telling me that Wininet.dll was not found,, Reinstal it may fix the problem,,, i downloaded from web site but since i Cant open the control panel o the windows explorer i dont know how i can fix it and re instal it.
    Ill apreciate that u take your time to read this and any help that u can give me.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701909

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice