Class Not Registered?????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lowfive

Hi about two days ago I began having problems with the sound on my computer.I tried to play music in WMP9 and some error came up I didnt really know what to do so I attempted to play music on my other music program and it worked and when I tried playing music in WMP9 again it started working again so I thought nothing of it .The following day when I turned on my computer I had absolutley no sound I checked just about everything and when I tried playing music in WMP9 another error came up saying'' class not registered''.I soon figured out that I needed re install my DirectX and I did but everytime I try to play music in WMP9 I still get the same error although the sound on my computer is working fine.and I tried uninstalling WMP and it didnt work and reinstalling the setup and it doesnt work.Can ANYBODY HELP ME IM SERIOUSLY DESPERATE :( thankx

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online