clean ups, Modems, and your Basic Runtime

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bronxbishop

Greetings and Salutations,
I was doing a disc cleanup and noticed a box unchecked for "Deleted Windows Uninstall Info" using 446.10 of m. Can and should I steer clear of it or can I reclaim the 446.10? Also, I have a lucent Win Modem 4.90.3000. I have had a few problems but I just reinstall the drivers in the devise manager. Probably 3 times this week. Somewhere in another thread someone told me about a higher version, an 8.30. Would it be safe to upgrade? I was also told to download Visual Basic Runtime Library 6.0 which automatically place files in the correct locations. So do I get that first?
Thank you for your time,
Scott Kuttner
The Bronx Bishop

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Bronxbishop:

Don't post separate posts for the same problem that we've been dealing with because it confuses the issue and delays helping you. I've already answered your first 2 questions in your original post. It doesn't matter whether you install the VBRL 6.0 before or after you do the others.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online