Cleaning Headphones

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coralstapilow

Hey all,

I've got a pair of Skullcandy Hesh Wireless 2 headphones, and it sounds like there's a grain of sand in the left side; it keeps bouncing around whenever I walk, so I can't listen on the go. I've opened the whole thing up, and narrowed it down to the piece closest to the ear (the one with the actual speaker), but I can't find where the sound is coming from in there, and I don't know how to open that without damaging my headphones. Help please? :)

First Name
Jim
I don't know if that part can be opened, at least and still be useable afterwards.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online