1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cleaning makes my acer run wayyyy slower than the snail it was b-4! please help!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dleeann, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dleeann

dleeann Thread Starter

my acer w/ windows 7 running 64bit,160ghz Ram1791mb using microsof essentials antivirus was slow so I ran auslogistics defrag prgrm on it and it said ok all good. well it was still really slow as b-4 so I used CCcleaner on it to fix the errors on my database(I Guess) and in the Registery.Now It is worse than I have ever seen it I cant ever play the silly games on facebook(which I could b-4) I really mneed someone's expertise,Please help. Dleeann

2. Old Rich

Old Rich

[​IMG] and welcome to the Forum

Registry "Cleaners" are a great way to mess up the system . . try to do a system restore to a date prior to committing the deed

3. dleeann

dleeann Thread Starter

Hello Old Rich,I want to Thank you for oyur time and advise I will do just that. Again,Thanks.dleeann

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!