ClearSkinFX!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joe2cool

Hi !! 'am playing with 'PaintShop Pro7' & reading various tutorials & came across this

ClearSkinFX

Make professional portrait retouch in 2 minutes!

CleanSkinFX is the most powerful automatic retouch for portraits. It smooths the skin of the object while preserving all the details and crispness of hair, eyes or background. This procedure was exclusively developed by mediachance.com

CS works best on large images from digital camera or film scanners with lots of skin details.

Tiny.... very simple but quite effective......

Just wondered if anyone else used anything similar or better ??

Perhaps I can do this with PSP 7 ? STILL WORKING MY WAY ROUND THE PROGRAM ;)

:cool:

I have that but it is with PhotoBrush so I have the add option of using a brush to do the same thing.

Get there other free tools at the site because they are all great.

joe2cool

Hi ! Hewee would you recommend any other particular programs from that site ?? ;)

:cool:

Joe go here to http://www.mediachance.com/digicam/index.html

You have a lot of free tools.

Free DCE (Digital Camera Enhancer) - A must have:)

FilterSIM - Can also help out alot

All you see on this page I have as part of PhotoBrush.
But the other two here I would for sure.
The rest are cool but your use these the most.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online