clicking a link opens double windows?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

blackvelvet

I have windows xp and when I click on a link, it opens two windows that are the same. It started doing this recently and is very annoying. I'm only clicking the link once and it used to open just one window. Also i have outlook express and when I delete one email, it automatically deletes it and the one above it. That just started about the same time as the double windows. We have all kinds of things to remove spyware and such so I don't think it would be that. Do you think it might be a "mouse" problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online