Solved Clipboard History

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IanRM2005

Hi

I'm using Windows 10 on a 64bit desktop.

I've been following some instructions in a magazine to view the Windows Clipboard History but if I use the short cut 'windows key +V' nothing happens, so I followed the instructions further to switch Clipboard History on by opening Settings, System, Clipboard but the 'Clipboard History' toggle switch is greyed so I can't switch it on, with red text saying 'some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation'. I own the PC and am logged in as Administrator - help!

Thank you.

IanRM2005

Thank you, followed those instructions but it's still greyed out. I have used O&O Shutup10 but I'm not sure what option it will be that I need to change, so I'll have to have a look at that!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!