Clipboard manager

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vicke4

Hi all,
How many of you have heard about clipboard manager softwares?
Presume you have copied a text and you copied another text.What will you do if you want to paste the text you copied before?
Here,We can use such softwares to perform the desired task......
Just check the following link......

http://tinyurl.com/njcybex

This app was installed on my computer without my permission and it prevented shutdown on my Windows 7 computer. I just clicked on your link on this computer running XP and it trapped me and would not let me leave the page.

vicke4

This app was installed on my computer without my permission and it prevented shutdown on my Windows 7 computer. I just clicked on your link on this computer running XP and it trapped me and would not let me leave the page.
First,are you using XP or 7?
It is impossible and sorry for any inconvenience........
Now,I am waiting for other's experience with that link........

But it's not a freeware......
I am a heavy user of Freeware. Especially for utilities. But once in awhile I 'spring' for a good utility. I don't remember if ClipMate clipboard utility was a Shareware or what, and I may or maynot have paid for it. But I absolutely could not live without ClipMate on every one of my computers. I'm all XP. Over a period of time I found that I didn't like the features or functions of some new-improved version. I went back to ClipMate ver. 5.3, "Works for Me." I don't know where you can get 5.3, or it's price. The company is Thornsoft.

I'm with you. I would hate to have to use a pc without ClipMate. It is a marvelous program.

I am a heavy user of Freeware. Especially for utilities. But once in awhile I 'spring' for a good utility. I don't remember if ClipMate clipboard utility was a Shareware or what, and I may or maynot have paid for it. But I absolutely could not live without ClipMate on every one of my computers. I'm all XP. Over a period of time I found that I didn't like the features or functions of some new-improved version. I went back to ClipMate ver. 5.3, "Works for Me." I don't know where you can get 5.3, or it's price. The company is Thornsoft.

I prefer the M8 Free Clipboard by Spartan. http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
To begin, it saves up to 25 clips before it starts deleting the oldest one. (Deletes to a "Deleted clips page" allowing you to recover any/all of the last 500+ deleted clips.

It saves pictures with right click+copy.
You can paste one clip at a time to your document. Or bulk past (horizontal or vertical)
You can also Bulk paste to cells like Excel horizontal or vertical.
You can color-code your saved clips for reference.
You can also rename your clips while maintaining the copy.
The free version allows you to save 25 clips on 20 pages + 500+ on the Deleted page
With the paid version I'm able to save 523 clips on each of those 20 pages.
It allows encryption for passwords etc.
It has a great editor for screenshots and ...
It has a sheet for Macros. Free version is 2 macros Paid version is 140 macros

They have some short videos http://m8software.com/clipboards/spartan/demo/spartan_demo.html with a 5 second break between them and I recommend watching them.
I go back and watch them every so often to see what else I can learn or what they've added. After 5 yrs I'm still learning.

If you get it, the videos are also in the help files.

Forgot to mention this about M8 Free Clipboard

It also has Special Functions Buttons

Form Filling
Internet Bookmarks (Net) click a the N button on a clip with web address and it opens in the browser

Email button
Dial button

Run / Open Buttons for Programs

Upper Case / Lower Case Buttons (switch)

DOS Buttons

Unformat Text Buttons (12 options including remove>>>> from emails)

Ya I have heard about them and use ArsClip as it is a lightweight and portable.
It supports and stores pictures,
formatted text, Unicode, and HTML.
You can edit your clippings to include
key stroke emulation to paste text into
forms and other complex
arrangements. ArsClip also supports
switching between groups based on
the program. If you only use a certain
set of clippings while editing your
blog, for instance, you can set them to
only appear when you're active in
Firefox. In addition to support for
images, ArsClip also supports files,
allowing you to store frequently used/
pasted files right in ArsClip.

Though you may feel like I am vendor but this one is really good

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online