clocking question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shinny1

I want to over clock my amd k6 200 mhz. Can anybody tell me how and were I can do that?

You would probably need to change jumpers on your motherboard rather than bios changes.
If you don't have good cooling I would forget it.

depends on the motherboard, your going to have to find a manual or jumper layout to know what to change

It must be running a multiplier of 3 and a frontside bus or 66.67mhz, the next logical step would be a 75mhz frontside bus but not all motherboards will allow it.

Sorry, I know very little about that chip

shinny1

The mother board is a Biostar and the other stuff I found was on boot up in the corner ALi-154-2A5KIBO9C-00.
And the Bios is an Award Modular Bios v.4.51pg Year is 1997

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online