Cloning an small ssd to a larger ssd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mrcobra

I knew this day would come. I need to clone a small ssd drive to another. What software would be the easiest to run to achieve this? I've read up on some of them but to be honest I get lost lol. Yes the new ssd is larger than the one I want to clone. I need something straight forward to use. More than likely no matter what is suggested I'm sure that I will be back with questions as I go through this process lol. Thank you in advance. P.S. Dont hate on me but I am running windows 7 still, hey I love that OS lol....

crjdriver

What exact drive? Most drive mfg have cloning software available for download from the support page.

crjdriver

It looks like you just click on whatever you purchased. I clicked on the one on the left and the one on the right; both give the option to download acronis.
So it probably does not matter.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online