Solved Cloud Modem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

poppycam

Hi I don't know if I am in the right forum but I would like some advice.
I have a D-Link 2800 modem and 2 X D-Link DCS 5222L cloud camera's which I need to monitor when away from home. This modem also has VOIP which I use (it is the reason I bought it) but it is not cloud enabled.
I had to get advice from D-Link HQ Tiawan to enable the camera's as there is not much info in the manual.
and no-one in Australia could tell me. Anyway my original question is how do I see my camera's on the internet without cloud. I am 76 and not up with the cloud or setting up the internet to find my home site. I am not up with all the jargon so I would require the answer in plain english if anyone can help me.
Thank you in anticipation of an answer.

dmccoy

Darrin
Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online