Cloud storage??? Small business guy looking to start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hugh888

Hi guys I dont know much about cloud storage or costs etc

I run a small bsuiness and would love to put my files on the cloud/server so i dont have to worry about backup so much. Ands then just download them i use them.

I thought this maybe helpful as i want to get a couple of stay and if its a cloud/server we can access from anywhere anytime

Does anyone know some good companies in oz, that provide a good simple solution for a small business

thanks very much

Yes. You can use it for storage. But it also includes other things like Google docs ( MS Word equivalent ) and quite a few other apps. Like Googler Meet.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First of all, what do you plan on storing on the cloud and getting access from what and how many different devices?

I've had extremely good luck with Sync.com with files synchronized across multiple laptops, a desktop PC, and a virtual machine on the desktop PC. I have even uploaded and downloaded files via my Android mobile phone. Better still, I travel international and the files stayed synchronized no matter where I was, as long as I could get some type of working wireless.

Another option I use with great success is Pcloud. The price for yearly usage depends on the amount of storage you need. I started with the the 2TB option and was able to lock-in a pay for lifetime sale during some holiday. No more fees and I have 2TB available from any device, anytime there is a network connection.

One more thing you want to consider is the ability to recover an accidentally deleted file, or a file that got corrupted or changed, and you want to go back. A lot of services offer a deleted items bin that has a certain number of days to go back and get something.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online