CNet Radio *TODAY*

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
FYI -- Not sure how it's going to go, or even if it will for sure, but I'm scheduled to be interviewed on CNet Radio around 11:10AM Pacific today... from my understanding, it should be live. Eeeek... :)

Check out http://www.cnetradio.com/

*insert nervousness*

Now what's the advice that's given for nervousness while speaking - imagine them in their underware????? You'll be great, just be yourself and everything else will fall in place.;)

Going to try an catch it. Though I can't seem to get any audio from them right now. Maybe nothing is currently braodcasting.
In any event, any chance someone could record it?

eggplant43

A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
I'll be there. Does this make us Groupies?:)

Wow I got here just in time. :D (**pheew**) I'll be there. :) (well I guess you won't read this before you go on)... you'll do fine but just remember... now not only is all of cnet radio listening, but TSG too... :D don't screw up and break a leg! :D lol

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I don't think the web-radio is working for anyone... :(

*currently on hold for my interview*

I might be able to get a recording for you guys eventually... if it goes well. :)

Congratulations, Mike! You did great!!!

Oh ya, and Mike's accent is also wonderful!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online