1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CNT.rapidblaster

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by haleighanna, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haleighanna

haleighanna Thread Starter

I need some help. I somehow have gotten something on my system called cnt.rapidblaster. I need it to stop. I read a thread on this site from a couple of years ago from someone who had the same problem.

I took the advice of one of the "distinguished" members and downloaded hijack. I have since run it on my system and created a log. Now I need some help on how to interpret the log and get cnt.rapidblaster off my system.

Thank you for your attention.

Haleighanna

2. raybro

raybro

Run a new HJT log. When it is done the Scan button will have changed to Save Log. Click that and a NotePad window will open with the log displayed. Click Edit >Select All. Now copy the entire text and paste it into a reply here. Don't attach it, copy it into the body of the post.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222418

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice