1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Coby MP601 mp3 player

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by xxorianna, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxorianna

xxorianna Thread Starter

Hi, my mom just bought a Coby MP601 mp3 player, and I've been trying to install the software onto my computer. In the manual, it says that when I plug it into my computer, a window should pop up asking what I want to do with it [open up installation software, play music, open windows explorer, etc]. Instead, Windows Explorer pops up without the program that I need to install the player. What do I do?

The attachment is a picture of what should pop up, according to the manual.

Windows XP desktop.

Attached Files:

• coby.JPG
      coby.JPG
      File size:
      20.7 KB
      Views:
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920316

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice