1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

COD 4 vs COD 5 Please help me choose!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jesermay, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jesermay

Jesermay Thread Starter

Hey,

I'm going to start playing COD and I don't know if I should buy COD 4 or COD 5. Which one should I buy? Please help!

From,

Jeremy

2. Dash-X

Dash-X

I personally prefer COD4. But cod5 is good too.
    If u like the world war 2-style games then COD5.
    If modern - COD4
    It's up to you...

The multiplayer - They both are pretty much the SAME. Only small changes made in COD5.
    COD5 Singleplayer - In my opinion: interesting but gets boring after a while
    COD4 Singleplayer - Was fine.

3. PEP

PEP Banned

start with cod 1 and move up!!!

4. Jesermay

Jesermay Thread Starter

Nah ty! :D

I ended up getting cod 4 in the end, seemed more logical to buy a game that is more solid and I guess easier to get used to for trying cod for the first time! Thanks anyway!

5. Samuel Seregon

Samuel Seregon

Go with CoD4. Better multiplayer, singleplayer, you see where I'm going. Besides, there have been so many WWII games already and few good modern combat games.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/802931

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice