1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Code 43 Error - 7900GS - Vista Business - Need help!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by conno, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conno

conno Thread Starter

Ok, I've been using vista on my pc for about 2 months and its been working perfectly.

Until last night when I launched World of Warcraft and about 10 minutes into playing my PC just crashed, the screen was frozen, couldnt do anything but reboot it manually.

Launched the PC up again, was working fine until about another 10 minutes in, it crashed again, rebooted.

I booted up again, started Team Fortress 2 and it did the same thing.

So once again I rebooted, and didn't wana play any games so I decided to watch some Family guy in VLC media player, about 5 minutes in my pc crashed again.

Then, went to reboot it and it wasn't outputting video to the moniter, so i unplugged the video card and plugged it back in again and tried to boot it again, didnt work. So i found an old PCI gfx lying around and put in my pc, it worked. I got the popup saying one of my vga adapters has been disabled etc, and i got 'Code 43'. I've tried system restores and reinstalling drivers but it is still coming up with errors.

Before it started the errors I installed a Cisco Aironet 350 wireless pci card (and drivers etc) into the system, im not sure if that did anything but i dont think it has effected the PC because I have taken it out and tryed booting etc.

Can anyone please help me?

thanks

PC:
    Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 2.13ghz
    2gb Ram
    Inno3d 7900 gs
    Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3
    Seagate 320gb HDD

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647158

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice