Color config

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Roxz

A program did mss up the color config of my whindow's and now it's all dark and i can bearly see even though the contrast and bright of my monitor are up to 100. I tryied to open the program agian and close it and to uninstall it but the problem remains. I've also gone to the MS color config and set the gamma to the maximum and i can see a little better but the colors are changed and also i cannot distingush between to dark things like for example the X in the color config or shirt from the black background.

What application did this? If we know the app, this may help to solve the problem.

Roxz

system restore is not the solution and also i dont have any restore points. If you know how to really fix it tell me plz

Well then, Lets take another simple step. Uninstall the video drivers and restart the computer. Let window load it's default drivers for the card. Did this make a difference? If it did, go to the manufactures site and download the latest drivers for your card and install them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online