Color difference in LCD monitor & Laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

go4saket

Hello friends!

I have one desktop with a 19" Viewsonic LCD Monitor and a Sony Viao Laptop. Problem is that when I compare colors in both the monitors, they look pretty different. The display on the Viewsonic monitor looks more natural whereas on the laptop it looks a little artificial, as in its more dynamic and has a bluish tone. How can I make both look almost alike?

Moreover, the viewing angle of my laptop is pretty bad. A little angle any side and the colors and brightness changes like hell. Its a brand new laptop. so is it a bad technology or a hardware problem?

Thank you.

cwwozniak

Chuck
See if the laptop has any advanced options in the display properties settings to modify the contrast, brightness and color characteristics of the display.

The viewing angles of an LCD panel depend on the design and material used to make it. You are stuck with what you got. When shopping for your next laptop, check to see if the specifications include viewing angles. Laptops with wide viewing angles usually promote that fact.

This is a family friendly site and there is no need for swearing here.

go4saket

See if the laptop has any advanced options in the display properties settings to modify the contrast, brightness and color characteristics of the display.

The viewing angles of an LCD panel depend on the design and material used to make it. You are stuck with what you got. When shopping for your next laptop, check to see if the specifications include viewing angles. Laptops with wide viewing angles usually promote that fact.

This is a family friendly site and there is no need for swearing here.
Thanks and I will surely check the same. BTW, am I missing some thing because I dont remember swearing anywhere...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts