1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Color Printer won't print color

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cybernia_nyc, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cybernia_nyc

cybernia_nyc Thread Starter

I've searched this forum and haven't been able to find my EXACT problem. I have a friend who has a Gesterner color printer in his office. All of a sudden it stopped printing in color. Now, here's the odd part. When he prints a test page it comes out in color. So, I figure it's not the driver (which I had him re-install). He's tried to print from both Adobe Reader and MS Word.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bernie Mooney

2. savio21

savio21

check in the printer settings under control panel it could be set to grey scale printing, i believe the test pages usually ignore the grey scale printing so it prints color

3. cybernia_nyc

Thanks. I'll have him check.

4. cybernia_nyc

He says it says color.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/588063

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice