Color problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ffmaniac988

My colors seem to be messed up. My desktop theme is supposed to be gray, but now its green. I've checked the settings and everything, and updated my display drivers but nothings working. Any ideas?

If you right click the desktop and choose properties, then Appearance,what does the color scheme say? If green change it to what you want.

if you went where I sent you, then I doubt we can be of help as there is no "destiny" as an option in any standard Windows install so it sounds like you have added some program or other and obviously that has a problem.

DoubleHelix

Banned
Set it to a standard theme and see if it looks right. If not, it could be a problem with your graphics adapter or your monitor or the video cable.

ffmaniac988

I set it to the standard theme, but it still doesn't look quite right. The coloring is still strange. I'm on a laptop btw.

I updated my graphics card drivers also, but it didn't solve the problem

ffmaniac988

On my current theme, where it used to be gray, the color is a kind or green/turquoise color.

BTW: when I'm playing games, all the colors are fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online