Color temp setting Triniton Ultrascan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

timclifton

I have a Trinitron UltraScan P-780 from Dell. Just over 5 years old. I am trying to adjust the color temp from the control panel in order to calibrate using a colormeter.

You can adjust the color temp by going to the center button and select "Color". There are three options, preset to 9000K, 5300K, and third is a user defined control. I can use the third option to adjust the temp however the scale only show numbers up to 100 max for the slider. No temp is listed in relation to the slider number.

Does anyone know how I can find the color temp when using this manual color selection. any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Tim Clifton

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online