colors and pixels

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aphrodi11e

>I use to be able to change both the pixels and the colors. I do not know
>what happened but I had my pixels set at 800 by 600 with 16 colors. Now it is
>640 by 480 with 16 colors. I try to change it but the computer will not save
>the changes. When I turn on the monitor the colors look fine but when I get
>on the internet the colors are distorted and pale. All that I can see clear
>is bold black or dark blue lettering. I also have high 16 bit and 256 colors in display
>properties as well as 4 different set of pixles.In control panel under
>systems it says that I have; microsoft windows 98 (4.10 1998); computer:
>Genuine Intel, pentium processor; 32.0mg ram. I hope this information is
>helpful.
> Thank you.
>

You probably need to reinstall your video drivers. go to start/settings/control panel/system/device manager/display adapter tab, what is listed for video card.

Do you have the installation disk for your video card, you could reinstall from it.

Or else will need to know the make and model of video card to help you find new drivers to download

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online