1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Colour Red gone to black :?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ipatriot, Jul 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ipatriot

ipatriot Thread Starter

HI,

i have just noticed that the colour red has gone from eveything and has gone black instead?!!!

IS this a hardware problem i have no idea??? :confused:

2. active95

active95

I assume that you are talking about the colors that show on the screen. If that is the case, then yes it's a hardware problem. Either monitor or video card.

3. ipatriot

ipatriot Thread Starter

Yes all icons hav gone black where it was red before and things like i could find a red image and it would show as black!

4. active95

active95

Does "screen savers ( no text , no icons) look the same ? I mean does the screen saver shows red correct or does it show black instead?

5. ipatriot

ipatriot Thread Starter

shows black hmm if its a hardware problem ill take out my card and put it back in see if it makes any difference.

Thx

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/249099

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice