1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Colour Themes

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by strtrcr88, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. strtrcr88

strtrcr88 Thread Starter

Hi,
    does anyone know how i could change the blue theme of my Windows XP to another colour, like orange?????

Thanks

2. Mr_Webmaster

Mr_Webmaster

Theme XP probobally has a theme that color

3. EvileYe

EvileYe

You can right click on an empty space on the desktop and select properties then select the appearance tab and change the Colour Scheme in there (However I think there are only 2 or 3 colours to choose from)

I use a program called Style XP which is great for changing Themes/backgrounds/log on screens etc, with literally thousands of different schemes and backgrounds to be downloaded.

Download it from here http://download.com.com/3000-2326-10072705.html

I have attached a screen shot of the Style XP GUI

Attached Files:

4. Mr_Webmaster

Mr_Webmaster

I use the same program, It's amazing. The best part is, unlike WindowBlinds, it's intergrated into Windows so it takes a lot less memory and processing power.

5. strtrcr88

strtrcr88 Thread Starter

Thanks for the help. One more question, is there an easy way to turn the blue bar in My Computer into an orange colour? I tried to use StyleBuilder and got confused.

Thanks

6. Mr_Webmaster

Mr_Webmaster

go to ThemeXP.org and look for a visual style there.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168169

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice