Colours Messed Up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mark-The-Saint

Hey guys, i have recently been trying to play an old game on my laptop but everytime i go to play it the colours arnt displayed correctly, the game runs properly but it looks like my laptop has taken acid or something :p just wondering what i can do to fix it.

Thanks

Try compatibility mode....right click the Game shortcut and choose properties...compatibility mode.

What operating system are you using?

Mark-The-Saint

Im using windows 7 and i have tried the compatability option a couple time but no such luck. I wasnt sure if it was maybe my screen resolution.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online