combine Songs one after another

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JamesJD125

My sister got a CD so i stole it and listened to it while she was out. i loved it so i put it into my Itunes turns out there are about 25 hidden Tracks on it. all about 17 seconds. and if played one after another with no gaps it's a song. and it's annoying when i put it on shuffle to have a 17 second clip of a song. so does anyone know a peice of (free) software that will combine the songs with no gaps or jogs to create the 1 song instead of 25 ones in my playlist??
or can you do it for me?/a Guide or something !?

JamesJD125

I tried that. it always Jogs. and the interface i find a little difficult.

The 1.2.6 release has full documentation and is more stable than the 1.3 Beta

JamesJD125

Tried Both. dislike both. i also tried Adobe Audition 3.0 Trial and that one jogs aswell. i even zoomed in and linked the bars up as accurately as possible but still don't work. still jogs! any other Software?

I used Audacity to combine 8 AC/DC albums onto one cd. What do you mean by the program jogs?

JamesJD125

Nothing seems to work. i always get about a millisecond pause when i put it together. can someone do it for me?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online