1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Combine two Accounts in Outlook 2013?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by RGJ, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RGJ

RGJ Thread Starter

I have 2 accounts I need to combine into one inbox in my Outlook. Previously my Outlook 2007 seems to have done this without any problem.
    Right now in Outlook 2013 they appear as separate accounts with their own Inboxes, etc.
    One is my IMAP AOL.com account, the other is my POP 3 business account which is currently set as the default for sending.
    I have tried to use the "Change Folder" link that shows at the bottom of the Account Settings page for the POP 3 business account without success. It shows the delivery location to be the Inbox for the business account which is fine, I think.
    I have no "Change Folder" link option on the Account Settings for the IMAP AOL account.
    How do I change the delivery location for this to be the same as the POP 3 business account?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1106966

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice