1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Combine web pages

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Frogston, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Frogston

Frogston Thread Starter

I want to combine several web pages by my ISP into one web page and then do further editing before printing it out.

I want an easy and moderate priced software to do this, with out requiring fancy HTML foot work.

The object in doing this is to cut repetitions, and save paper as I can print on both sides of the paper.

This is for my own use and I do not intend putting the combined page back on the web.

Frogston

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    why not copy into word - you can open webpages into word - or cut and past into word, then print off
    you can also save word as html - so if you have word a very cheap alternative (free)

3. Frogston

Frogston Thread Starter

I do have Word but is version 97 which is less powerful for editing web pages.

I have on many occasions highlighted web page content then pasted as plain text into Word 97, then edited, but it is a slow and painful process. You also lose pictures and headings.

A straight page copy and page paste gives you a lot of unhelpful formats and boxes.

I currently have a 30 day evaluation copy of dreamweaver which I am playing around with to see how it works. Would that solve my need?

By the way I am marked as a Junior, with 42 years of computer experience and now retired, I should be marked down as a senior. How can I edit Junior?

4. buf

buf

Frogston, Sr. vs Jr. has to do with the number of posts you make in TSG. Everyone is a Junior until 100 posts have been made, I think.
    Can't help you with the other problem :)

EDIT: Don't know for sure but I think those 100 posts involve different subjects and each post counts toward the 100 requirement.
    ALSO, welcome to TSG and I think you will be happy here and perhaps we all will make use of your 42 years of experience.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221831

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice