Comcast told me Microsoft has blocked my email account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Claire Sherman

This morning I found out that I couldn't send any emails. Upon calling Comcast, they said that it was Microsoft who was blocking my outgoing emails. I haven't been able to get anywhere with Microsoft. I use Window Live mail. I have never sent spam. How do I resolve this issue ???

DoubleHelix

Banned
Windows Live Mail is a program, not an e-mail provider. Who is your e-mail provider? Your ISP? Or Microsoft (Hotmail)? What are the incoming and outgoing server settings? And what is the error you're getting when you try to send a message?

Claire Sherman

I just heard back from Comcast technical support. I seems that I was not blocked. Someone by mistake marked my email as spam when they received it. They have taken care of problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online