command in RUN

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fly_parvaz

Hi guys

My question is where can I find all the commands word and meaning ? ( like for example for open netmeeting you go to start=> RUN=> type conf and open netmeeting or you type chkdsk /f for scan disk and fix error and ...) where can I find all thoese command words with meaning ?

please inform me .

regard

fly_parvaz

thanks for reply

But I think I have to explain it better . I don't discuss about CMD , I am talking about RUN , like when I want open something like nemeeting then I type just CONF in thoese command promp in CMD there nothing saying about conf can open netmeeting and netmeeting is just the example but there is some others that I am looking for .

regard

Anything you type in "RUN" is in fact being typed into a Command Line Interface, its just being hidden from you by the RUN Window.

The other commands you may use will solely depend on what software you have on your PC, and will vary widely from PC to PC.

Therefore a global list is probably not available, as what I have loaded (and available from a CLI or RUN window) will be different from what you have loaded on a program by program basis.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online